Saturday, May 12, 2012

MR BROWN CAN MOO! CAN YOU? Written by Dr. Zeus


MR. BROWN CAN MOO! CAN YOU? Written by Dr. Zeus

This is one of the first books that I read to my granddaughters. It is still a fun read for me and the girls.

Oh, the wonderful things Mr. Brown can do! As usual, the words and pictures of Dr. Seuss make reading (and making all sorts of funny noises) impossible to resist. Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? It stays fun through many a giggling reading.

Don't forget, if you want to preview this book, look it up at Google books or Amazon.








I like to read this book with a lot of excitement in my voice then slow down to Moo in a deep low tone.Right off the bat I have their attention and are ready for fun.






Once we get to this page, my Granddaughters tense up ready for a tickle. As soon as I start to say BUZZ my index finger waggles through the air like a bee toward the girls underarms.








Now my Granddaughters start to buzz like the bees.







And so this is how the rest of the book goes. It is so much fun because we have made it an interactive story.









Please feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear from you. What did you think of this book?


No comments:

Post a Comment